Empresa G4S

Dedicado a las compañias privadas de servicios militares, seguridad e inteligencia.
Loopster
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Empresa G4S

Mensaje por Loopster »

ArmorGroup está ahora seleccionando el personal para trabajar en la seguridad de la embajada americana en Kabul, y podemos sacar varios detalles de la oferta de trabajo.
ArmorGroup North America has recently been awarded a security contract supporting the United States Embassy in Kabul Afghanistan. We are looking for interested individuals to deploy for short-term assignments lasting thirty to ninety days. Longer assignments are available. (En principio rotaciones cortas, mucho menores que en Iraq)

Candidates must be able to pass a background check along with a physical fitness test. You must have a current valid passport prior to deployment. Below are frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) and requirements. Please send your resume to jcolon@armorgroupamerica.com and mhunter@armorgroupamerica.com and write Kabul/ Resume in the subject line.

Requirements:

§ US Citizen or Expat (Anglos only, mayormente)

§ Fluent in English (Level 3) (esto debe de ser para los sudafricanos)

§ Minimum of 5 years of mid-level military, similar police, or local guard force supervisory experience 3 years of which were at the NCO or equivalent level (buscan suboficiales o equivalente, gente que ha prosperado en su cuerpo y que tenía responsabilidades y hombres a su mando)

§ Proficient in access control procedures of vehicles and pedestrians

§ Knowledgeable of proper patrol procedures

§ Skilled in operating two-way communication devices

§ Experienced in physical security and access control matters

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

1. Will I deploy right after training?

A few will deploy at an earlier date than others, but you will end up deploying depending on man power requirements. We will get you a projected deployment date for when you’re done with training.

2. How long is the training?

Roughly 3 weeks. (tres semanas de entrenamiento en las instalaciones de ArmorGroup antes de ser enviado a destino)

3. Will I get ERT training?

Once we work out the bugs and the logistics, you will get the ERT training OCONUS or possibly CONUS.

4. What is Senior Guard?

You are basically a Supervisor. You have been chosen because of your leadership and management skills (por eso prefieren suboficiales, seguramente para mandar sobre equipos de gurkhas)

5. When does the 9 weeks on 3 weeks off start?

It starts as soon as you get in the AO.

6. Is there Per Diem when I am in training?

No there is not, it is $150 a day. (¿150$ al día mientras entrenan? o bien es la paga por trabajo estático una vez en la AO)

7. Can I bring my own kit?

Yes, but you will be issued gear down range.

8. Do I need shots?

It is recommended

9. Do I need a passport?

Yes, you are a contractor; you need to provide your own passport.

10. What is ESF?

Embassy Security Force.

11. What is ERT?

Emergency Response Team for the Embassy. (confirmamos que además de la vigilancia perimetral, de accesos y estática también tendrán un equipo, o dos, como QRF)

12. Is this like Iraq?

No, Afghanistan is a different culture; please do some research, but stay vigilante.

13. Can I use a different bio?

NO. The attached Bio is the one you must use. What if I have a Bio from another company? NO, you have to use the bio that is attached.

14. How detailed does the bio have to be?

It has to be very detailed. Do not just type 2 lines, this will not do.

15. Do I have to resubmit clearance paperwork?

If you do not need to do so, we will let you know.

16. What if I have a clearance?

Please do as we ask, each company is different and each client has its own requirements whether or not you have a clearance with them.

17. Is this a vetting process?

Yes.

18. Do I have to pass a physical fitness test and weapons qualification?

Yes. Come prepared.

19. What kind of gear should I bring with me for vetting at training?

Clothes that you are comfortable in on the range, that you don’t mind getting ripped, torn or stained. You can bring your own gear if you want, but you will have to use the prescribed holster.

20. What should I bring down range?

Bring any comfort items that will make you feel more like you are at home. Music, Xbox, DVD’s, laptop, surge protector, etc. (el kit básico del contratista acomodaticio :wink: )

21. Should I quit my job if I get accepted to the ESF/ERT training?

NO, please take a leave of absence until you are notified of a deployment date.

En un mes o dos empezarán con el entrenamiento en ArmorGroup, distribución de equipos y rangos. ¿Alguien tiene la fecha en que entra en vigor el contrato de ArmorGroup con la Embajada de Kabul¿
Cry havoc and unleash the hawgs of war - Otatsiihtaissiiststakio piksi makamo ta psswia
Loopster
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por Loopster »

Algunos detalles más:

* Alguna de las pruebas de selección incluyen carreras subiendo escaleras durante 4 pisos, prueba de tiro, bajar las escaleras, subir 3 pisos, prueba de tiro, bajar,... me recuerda a algo que me comentaron que hacia la UEI.

* Uno de los cursos comenzó el pasado día 15, el siguiente empieza a finales de Agosto.

* Los 150$ son por día de entrenamiento, en AO se paga 340$ al día, trabajando de seis a 12 horas diarias.

* Solo el equipo ERT dispone de armas largas, el resto cuenta unicamente con su pistola, al parecer la Glock 19, y tres cargadores. (comentan que es muy mala idea esta, todos los atacantes cuentan con AKs)

* El transporte desde la sede de ArmorGroup a la Embajada para las actividades diarias, cambio de turnos,... se hace en autobuses locales.

* Los contratistas consideran el contrato algo de segunda categoria, y varios hombres han dejado el contrato por no estar de acuerdo con las condiciones de trabajo, en especial en cuanto a alojamiento y seguridad.
Cry havoc and unleash the hawgs of war - Otatsiihtaissiiststakio piksi makamo ta psswia
Loopster
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por Loopster »

A través de la lista de Black Ice se están distribuyendo más ofertas de trabajo para el contrato de ArmorGroup en la embajada americana de Kabul:

SENIOR GUARD (US) Salary: $340 per day OCONUS Status: 1099 Contractor Rotation: 9 weeks on - 3 weeks off - 3 flights per year.

The requirements for senior guards are:

Benefits · None

Job Description · supervising special function teams such as Congressional Delegations, VIP visits, etc.;

· On-the-job training of subordinates;

· Performing duties requiring special skills or increased responsibilities other than supervision;

· Performing as the EOD Itemizer Operator and may implement EOD alarm;

· Resolution procedures;

· Daily maintenance and calibration of itemizer equipment;

· Maintaining itemizer log books; and,

· Inventory of supplies.

Requirements:

· US Citizen or Expat

· Fluent in English (Level 3)

· Minimum of 5 years of mid-level military, similar police, or local guard force supervisory experience 3 years of which were at the NCO or equivalent level

· Proficient in access control procedures of vehicles and pedestrians

· Knowledgeable of proper patrol procedures

· Skilled in operating two-way communication devices

· Experienced in physical security and access control matters
ERT GUARD/EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (EMT) (U. S. only) Salary : $390 Per Day OCONUS

Benefits · None

· Fluent in English (Level 3)

· Minimum of 4 years of military, similar police, or local guard force experience

· Of the above 4 years of experience, a minimum of 1 year of experience shall be with tactical operations type units in military or law enforcement service,

· Advanced proficiency in military type weapons, and close quarters battle tactics
· Demonstrates an understanding of, and capability to perform basic emergency life support and first aid, including the emergency use of intravenous (IV) therapy

· Completed (within the last 2 years) EMT Intermediate Level certification (I. V. Tech equivalent) from a recognized National or State (or military equivalent) Official certifying authority

· Ability to administer first aid to victims of traumatic injury such as vehicle accidents, blast/fragmentation type injuries, gunshot wounds, a chemical or biological attack

· Must be able to obtain a DS Secret Clearance Must have no felony or domestic violence conviction.

Record of recent recurring misdemeanors may adversely impact candidates' suitability rating Must be a U. S. citizen Must have a valid U. S. Driver's license and U. S. tourist passport Must possess binocular vision correctible to 20/30 with no color blindness Must be free of communicable diseases Must provide evidence of physical and dental examination within one year indicating no health deficiencies that would impair performance of duties Must have appropriate inoculations for international travel Must be able to successfully pass government physical fitness test Must be willing to undergo psychometric assessment, credit/criminal background check, and drug screening

Bastante lejos de los mil dólares que muchos supuestos mercenarios afirman cobrar (y pagar) en Iraq. Todas las posiciones son para ciudadanos americanos, por requerimiento del programa WPPS.

Hay otras ofertas de trabajo interesantes de ArmorGroup, sobre todo para puestos directivos. Parece que sabiendo que Iraq va para largo, van a desarrollar su propia dirección allí a gran escala, equipos Civil Affairs incluidos.

Entre los requisitos para alguno de los puestos va incluido el haber sido oficial, con mando mínimo sobre batallón (de teniente coronel para arriba :shock: ).
Esteban
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por Esteban »

Podría haber sido un día duro para los contratistas en Afganistán
Taliban Ambush Kills Up to 13 Private Security Guards in Afghanistan
Monday , July 30, 2007
KABUL, Afghanistan —

Imagen
Taliban kill up to 13 private security guards in ambush

Taliban militants ambushed a convoy of private security guards on a dangerous highway south of the capital, and officials said Monday up to 13 guards were killed.

NATO's International Security Assistance Force said the ambush was against civilians, but Afghan officials said the attack came against private security guards on the Kabul-Kandahar highway Sunday, the same roadway 23 South Koreans were kidnapped from on July 19.

The Taliban attack Sunday sparked a three-hour gunbattle and resulted in the deaths of 13 private security guards and five Taliban militants, said Jailani Khan, the commander of highway police in Zabul province.

Gulabshah Alikhail, the governor's spokesman, said seven guards were killed and five wounded, while an Interior Ministry statement said 10 private guards were killed.

NATO's ISAF reported that Romanian soldiers came upon a civilian convoy ambushed by the Taliban and that 12 civilians were killed and eight wounded.
13 security guards, 5 Taliban killed in Afghan attack
Updated at 1535 PST
KANDAHAR: Taliban militants attacked a convoy of logistics material for international troops in southern Afghanistan and killed 13 Afghan guards from a private security group, police said Monday.

The convoy was on its way from Kabul to a military base in the troubled southern province of Kandahar when it came under attack late Sunday, a highway police chief said.

"Thirteen guards of the convoy were killed and eight were wounded," said Ghulam Jailani, highway police chief for Zabul province where the convoy was ambushed.

In an exchange of fire that followed, five militants were also killed and two wounded, Jailani said. Two trucks were also destroyed.

The interior ministry in Kabul confirmed the attack but said 10 men from the private Afghan security company that had been guarding the convoy were killed and three wounded.

Parece que esa carretera se está convirtiendo en una ruta de la muerte.
La necesidad permite lo prohibido.
Loopster
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por Loopster »

Al parecer fueron 100 los asaltantes, que además de dejar 13 muertos se llevaron a dos guardias como rehenes, uno ya ha aparecido (al menos parte de él).

No hay nada sobre bajas de expats o TCNs, parece que eran todos guardias locales.
Esteban
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por Esteban »

Tiene que ser un poema circular por la carretera Kabul-Kandahar.
La necesidad permite lo prohibido.
Loopster
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por Loopster »

Lo peor de todo es que a diferencia de Iraq, el empleo de armas largas está muy restringido.

Vamos, que nada de vehículos con 4 ametralladoras asomando por cada ventana, así que lo que están haciendo es recurrir al transporte aéreo para todo. Pero la logística es la logística, y cuando hay que ir por tierra es un peligro.
Loopster
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por Loopster »

Cotilleando aquí y allá me entero que para la protección de la embajada en Kabul, ArmorGroup tendrá a sus TCNs (ghurkas contratados a Global) con armamento largo, seguramente AMDs. Los Team Leader irán con armas cortas, las Glock 19, y un arma larga de su elección.

El grupo ERT dispondrá también de un equipo Defensive Designated Marskmen, vamos, un equipo contra-francotiradores. La experiencia de Blackwater que disponía a binomios contra-sniper para abatir a conductores suicidas parece que ha sido buena.

PD: Triple Canopy se ha hecho con un contrato para Sudán, seguiremos informando :wink:
kilo009
Administrador
Contactar:

Mensaje por kilo009 »

No tiene que ver con PMC's pero sí con la Embajada española en Kabul. Comentar simplemente que nuestro dispositivo de seguridad allí está formado por el GEO
Saber para Vencer

Twitter

Facebook
pagano
Jefe de Operaciones
Jefe de Operaciones

Mensaje por pagano »

kilo009 escribió:No tiene que ver con PMC's pero sí con la Embajada española en Kabul. Comentar simplemente que nuestro dispositivo de seguridad allí está formado por el GEO
Dada la falta de efectivos, ¿ya no están acompañados de gente de los GOES?
Responder

Volver a “Private Military Companies, PMCs”